Jasper Freeride clubFamily Volunteer Requirements, 2023-2024
Family Volunteer Requirements
Mogul course and Airbag construction and fencing. This usually occurs in late December and requires many volunteers to assist with loading supplies, setting up fences, building jumps, layout and construct moguls, chopping jump landings, etc.
Winter Regular Tasks:
- Saturdays & Sundays – Airbag – Shovel off snow and setup – 9am
- Sundays – Airbag Roll up – This is usually done at 3pm
- Saturdays & Sunday – Chop mogul jump landings 9am & 3pm
- Saturdays & Sunday – Course fence maintenance – sideslip snow, standup fences, etc
- Photography – If you are good with a camera we need high quality images for marketing
- Board of directors – help with operation and strategic planning for our club.
- Fundraising – 50/50s, silent auctions, corporate sponsorships and donations
- Competitions / Banquets – on-snow and off-snow positional available
Watch for email updates and calls for volunteers on social medial and TeamSnap app.
A $250 volunteer levy for the Winter 23/24 season will be applied to your registration fee for all families. Everyone will have the ability to earn it back through volunteering for 5 hours this season. More details as well as sign-up links will be coming on volunteer opportunities throughout the season. They will include mogul course construction, jump landing chopping, and airbag setup. Fundraising and helping out with competitions and banquets will also earn you hours.
Jasper Freeride Board of Directors