|Regsistration Category||Program Type||approx. # of days||Registration Rate||Notes||Coach to Athlete Ratio|
|Development Team||weekend 2 day||40||$1,845.00||1, 2, 3 & 4||1 to 8|
|Development Team||weekend 1 day||20||$1,200.00||1, 2, 3 & 4||1 to 8|
|Freestylerz||weekend 2 day||30||$1,490.00||1, and 2||1 to 5|
|Freestylerz||weekend 1 day||15||$945.00||1, and 2||1 to 5|
|Freestylerz||weekend 1 day – no comps.||15||$895.00||1, and 2||1 to 5|
|Fundamentalz||weekend 2 day||24||$1,180.00||N/A||1 to 3|
|Fundamentalz||weekend 1 day||12||$665.00||N/A||1 to 3|
|Additional Rates||Day Rate Training – Drop in Athlete and rate for additional days||N/A||$60.00||N/A||N/A|
|Additional Rates||Day Rate Training – try JFST for the day (1 day only) (insurance fee, if required is extra)||N/A||$25.00||N/A||N/A|
|Additional Rates||1/2 time (only applicable to Fundamentalz and limited to 6 athletes per year)||N/A||$450.00||N/A||N/A|
|Additional Rates||3+ athlete family – 3rd and beyond athletes – 50% off the lower cost athletes||N/A||lower cost athletes (-50%)||N/A||N/A|
|1||Christmas Camp (3 days) are included in the registration and approx. # of days|
|2||Training days that occur outside of the scheduled Saturday and Sunday will be applied to the approx. # of Days. If the accumulated # of days goes beyond the approx. # of days there will be additional charges at $60 per day per athlete.|
|3||Off Marmot Basin competitions and training will most likely have additional costs that athletes will need to incur. Additional costs may be required to cover coaching costs: wages, travel related costs, accomodation costs, meals, and lift tickets. JFST will endeavour to partially subsidize on a case by case basis, and will calculate the share costs to athletes based on the number of athletes that participate in the competition or training.|
|4||Dteam level athletes that choose to be compete in moguls and in addition to moguls (HP – halfpipe or BA – big air or SS – slopestyle). Competitions may occur at different weekends than when mogul competitions occur. When additional coaching is required, the club will review on a case by case basis and will determine if there will be additional costs to the athletes to cover coaching expenses.|
Registration and Refund Policy
•COVID Refund Policy
- Post registration, refunds will only be provided when either hill operations or JFST cancels or suspends training.
- Refunds will not be provided if an athlete and / or family members are in isolation due to COVID or otherwise and the either hill operations of JFST have NOT cancelled training.
- Prorated Refunding, below; refunds will be net of 25% administration fees’ and ‘refunds of 25% or less will not be issued to allow covering of administration costs
- Based on # of days cancelled / # of days athlete was registered = % (eg. 8 cancelled days / 24 days = 33%) AND
- (% X registration) – (25% of base registration – Note 1)
- NOTE 1– (25% of base registration) The 25% of base registration is to deal with sunken operational and / or salaries. JFST buys yearly equipment / tools / fuels / etc. also has one yearly salary employee (head coach) and that salary straddles two season (2019/20 and 2020/21) therefore to continue with a successful JFST operation, the head coach salary will continue to exist. If there is a COVID government assisted program, JFST would apply and request this subsidy and would then further refund amounts to families and athletes.
Injury Refund Policy
•Injury Refund Policy
- In the past, JFST has not provided refunds due to injuries that occur during training or outside of JFST training and competitions. JFST will extend this practice, as the hiring and staffing of coaches is based on the # of athletes that register at the beginning of the year.